RP/224 Vertical Surface Broaching Machine
- Compact, high-speed, solidly constructed vertical Surface broaching machine uses minimum floor space.
- Designed for secondary machining operations such as flats, slots, surface contours etc. where such operations are now performed by milling or grinding.
- 24” stroke, 2-ton capacity.
- Broaching speed up to 100 F.P.M.; return speed 200 F.P.M.
- Solid-state Allen Bradley programmable controls
- Machine ways are carbon steel coated with Moglice® anti-stick bearing surface for long service life.
- Ram slides are close-grain, high-tensile cast iron, ground to a precise fit.
- Durable cast iron guide block.
- Equipped with individual point pressurized lubrication system.
- High-performance VICKERS pump, valves and controls for reliable “open-loop” hydraulics.
- Rigid base weldment supports the ram and guide assembly.
- Easily set-up for automated or hand load applications.
- No pit or platform is required for operation.